Havelit Valves was established in 1990 engaged in professional valve development, manufacture and sales of industrial & commercial valves and accessories.
Havelit Valves assumes a vital part in developing and producing valves and accessories for
- Water distribution application
- Oil & Gas industries
- Chemical &sewage treatment
- Fire protection sectors
- Natural Gas Extraction & Processing Industry
- Petroleum Refinery Industry
Why Choose Us
Havelit Valves policy is centred on environmental safeguard and health and safety responsibilities being certified according to ISO 9001 and ISO14001.
Consistency in quality and diligently manufactured products which surpass the expectations of our clients has helped us to stay as a leading innovator in the business sector with prominence in all-out quality execution.
The foundry is focused on its quality strategy and objectives. To accomplish this, the foundry has detailed quality frameworks and affirmation programs to achieve enhancements in every aspect of activity including:
- Continuous work to further develop and improve quality
- Reduce dismissals, adjust and wastage and conserve energy.
- Innovative production formulas to obtain maximum efficiency
We comprehend that part of being internationally competitive is to provide continuous quality control and supervision. Our team is constantly observant in order to maintain the level of quality from start to finish. Our facility is well equipped with testing machines that will ensure that each valve is top notch.
- Material testing machine
- Thickness gauge machine
- Impact testing machine
- Magnetic particles machine
- Surpassing the expectations of our clients through on time delivery of cost effective products and services that complies to applicable standards and customer specification.
- Safeguarding the environment and averting pollution by practicing better manufacturing process for sustaining recourses and by reduction, reuse and recycle of any wastage.
- Assessing the performances of the employees in quality, environment and occupational health and safety performance for their career advancement.
- Avoiding workplace injury and ill health by adopting safe production methods and procedures for recognizing and governing occupational health and safety hazards.
- Complying with all applicable statutory, legal and other requirements.
- Inculcating principles of improvement and continuous advancements based on concepts of Total Quality Management (TQM) and to endure as the market leader by merit.